1. The screen mesh. Silkscreen mesh is used for screen printing support body fabric.
2. Mesh number. The mesh number refers to the number of mesh holes in each square centimeter (cm²) screen. The units used to express the number of items in mesh product specifications are holes/cm or wire/cm. Countries and regions that use English units of measurement to express the mesh number in holes/inches or lines/inches. The number of items in the mesh is usually described as the degree of density between the wire and the wire. The higher the mesh screen, the smaller the mesh. Conversely, the lower the number of the mesh, the smaller the mesh, and the larger the mesh hole, such as 150 mesh/inch, that is, 150 mesh wires within 1 inch. The smaller the mesh, the worse the ink passes, the bigger the hole, the better the ink will pass. In the selection of screen, the screen of different items can be selected according to the precision of the printing.
3. Screen thickness. Screen thickness refers to the distance between the surface of the screen and the bottom surface, usually measured in millimeters (mm) or micrometers. The thickness shall be the measured value of the screen in the static position without tension. The thickness is determined by the diameter of the mesh, and the amount of wire mesh is related to the thickness.
4. The opening of the screen. The opening of mesh is used to describe the main parameters of mesh width, aperture and mesh size. The opening of the screen has a great influence on the pattern of silkscreen print and the fine degree of text. The opening actually represents the width of the mesh, which is represented by the square root of the mesh area of the mesh (usually micron, 1 micron = 1/1000mm).Therefore, the length of the mesh is more and more open. However, the same degree of openness, due to the different materials and operation methods of weaving silk, has a good and bad printing effect.
The opening can be calculated in the following formula:
O = A1/2(ab)1/2
In the formula: O - opening;
A - mesh area;
a,b - The width of the two sides of the mesh;
L - The unit length of measuring the mesh number is 1cm for the metric unit and 1 inch for the British unit, and 1 inch = 2.54 cm;
M - wire mesh number;
5. Screen opening rate. Screen opening rate is also known as mesh pass rate, effective screen area, percentage of mesh area, etc
The percentage of mesh area in the mesh area. According to figure 2-1, the opening rate can be calculated in the following formula:
Opening ratio = (a x b)/(C x D) x 100% = [SX (]  a x b (a + T) (b + T) [SX)] x 100%
In the formula: a x b - mesh area;
C x D - screen area;
Or opening rate =
In the formula: O - screen opening (hole dia.);
M - wire mesh number;
L - measure the unit length (cm or inch) of mesh number, and should be converted into metric unit.
6. The amount of screen ink. In the actual printing, through the screen of the screen material, performance, specifications, ink
Viscosity, pigments and other ingredients, the types of substrates, scraper hardness, pressure, speed, and the clearance between the substrates and version when conditions, so is not sure. It is generally assumed that a given volume of the hypothesis is the volume of ink.
7. Screen performance terms.
(1) density. Also called screen density and fabric density. That is, the number of filaments (lines) in the length of the wire mesh and the length of the weft to the unit length, and the number of threads in the length of the weft to the unit length is the longitude density, and the number of weft threads in the length of the meridional length is the weft density. When the density of the mesh is equal to the zonal density, the mesh density is equal to the number of items in the mesh specification.
Fracture strength. The screen sample (generally 20cm long and 5cm wide) is the most powerful resistance to fracture during tensile test, which can be expressed by gf (gram force), KGF (kg), N (Newton), etc.
The breaking elongation. The elongation of the screen sample to the maximum load fracture.
The breaking elongation rate. The percentage of the length of the sample stretching before the tensile elongation of the screen specimen is extended.
(5) elasticity. The screen is deformed by external force, and after the external force is removed, the deformation will disappear and the performance of the original form can be restored.
6.The screen is deformed by external force, and the external force is removed, which can recover the performance of the original form.
The anti - static property. Screen resistance to electrostatic generation or accumulation of performance.
Wear resistance. Screen resistance to external wear resistance. In general, the number of frictions caused by repeated abrasion is indicated by the change of appearance, strength, thickness, weight and so on.
In the description of screen performance, the term used frequently is water resistance, water shrinkage, chemical resistance, aging resistance, etc. In screen printing and printing, these properties are generally characterized. When a quantitative description is required, the numerical value should be obtained by experiment.
1. Percentage of open hole area
The ratio of the area of the open mesh area percentage mesh to the total area of the mesh is expressed as a percentage.
2. Plate opening area
Open stencil area screen printing die
The total area of all the images on the page.
3. Net frame size
The outer frame dimension is located at the horizontal position of the frame, measuring the product of the long and wide of all the parts in the frame.
4. The print head
The printing head presses the parts that provide the necessary pressure for ink transfer by means of the printing plate.
5. The printing surface
The bottom surface of the printing side of the printing side (lower side) is the contact between the printing ink and the substrate.
6. Rotary screen printing
Rotary screen printing USES the printing process of a cylinder. The printing plate and substrate synchronous rotation can print continuous graphics. Cylinder plate inside for ink, the ink knife inside the cylinder plate inside.
7. Screen Angle
Screen Angle is the Angle between the main axis of the screen and the coordinate direction of the elliptical network. For circular and square nodes, the main axis and coordinates of the screen are the smallest Angle.
Screen mesh is a type of screen printing template with the same size and size.
9. Screen printing
Screen printing USES the printing area to screen the printing plate of the printing plate.
10. Screen printing
Screen printing forme printing area has a sieve - shaped open - hole printing plate.
11. Print screen
Screen printing frame fixed and supports the frame device of screen printing template vector.
12. Screen printing template
Screen printing stencil in screen printing stencil on the carrier of the non-printing area opaque sealing layer.
13. Screen printing template vector
Screen printing stencil carrier screen printing plate carries the screen of the printed template.
14. Relative mesh volume
Screen (mesh) volume, total volume of the relative mesh, divided by the total area of the mesh.
In the process of snap-off printing, the screen printing plate is separated from the ink attached to the substrate.
16. Scraping blade
In the screen printing, squeegee forces the screen printing plate to close to the substrate, and the ink is transferred to the substrate through the screen printing plate, and the printing plate of the excess ink.
17. Scraping Angle
The Angle between the tangential direction of the squeegee Angle blade and the tangent line between the bearing surface or the contact point of the embossing roller is measured in the non-stressed or non-moving state after the blade is positioned.
18. The scraper
The blade of the squeegee blade is directly applied to the printing ink on the printing plate, so as to attach the ink to the substrate.
19. The scraping area
Squeegeeing area scraper in the printing plate of the area of operation.
20. Relative pressure of scraper blade
The linear pressure on the plate is divided by the length of the stroke.
21. Ink surface of the printing plate
Squeegee side, the upper side of screen printing forme printing ink enters the screen printing plate through the hole side.
22. Template vector area
The stencil carrier area (mesh area) can be made into a long and wide product of a stencil screen.
23. Template area
Stencil area covers the product of the long and wide rectangle of the shape of the image elements on the screen printing template.
24. Film thickness
Stencil film thickness is the thickness of a membrane-shaped template material.
25. Theoretical ink volume
The product of the thickness of the theoretical ink volume screen and the percentage of open hole area.
26. Screen thickness
The distance between the two sides of the carrier of the thickness of mesh screen template.
27. Template thickness
The thickness of the stencil build - up is attached to the template of the substrate, the thickness of the screen printing plate and the thickness of the template carrier.
28. Screen printing thickness
The distance between the upper and lower sides of the screen printing forme screen printing.
29. Bearing the
The printing of the printing plate through printing is the printing method of opaque printing area.
30. Printing version
Through printing forme printing area transparent ink, non - printed area opaque printing plate.
31. Covering ink
Flood coat makes the screen printing plate fill with ink before printing.
32. Screen type
Type of screen, type of mesh is used to describe the screen printing plate with mesh number and mesh diameter.
33. The relative volume of the template
Volume of stencil, the volume of the hole that holds the printing ink on the relative template.
34. Width of ink area
Width of ink rest area scratches the distance between the area and screen.
35. Mesh width
Width of mesh opening, aperture width (size) the distance between two adjacent meridians and weft lines measured at the screen level
WUXI JINFENG SILKSCREEN MESH MANUFACTURING CO., LTD.
Since 1996, as professional we manufacture high quality meshes at best price!
Address: Jinxin industrial zone, xibei town, wuxi city, jiangsu province, China 214194
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com