The best conditions for making screen printing plates
1. Keep the tool clean and ready for use. The plate room should be free of dust.
2. Check the screen plate tension. All multicolor overprint screen plates need the same tension.
3. Full degreasing: Clean with a soft brush and a water source with a certain pressure.
4. Dry at temperatures below 40°C.
5. According to the method recommended by the manufacturer, the photosensitive resin should be prepared in advance.
6. Use a clean, slightly rounded edge sizing device to apply the glue. The area of the sizing should be at least 10% smaller than the inner diameter of the frame.
7. When gluing, start with the printing surface first. The number of times of gluing depends on the solid content of the sensitized adhesive, the viscosity, the number of screen meshes, and the desired screen plate thickness.
8. When drying the screen plate, the printed surface should be placed face down (avoiding the flow of adhesive back to the ink surface).
9. For screen printing with fine lines and halftone printing, apply one or more photoresists on the printing surface after each drying until the printing surface is flat.
10. Keep the exposure machine's glass vacuum blanket clean. Check the film is correct? Does the film surface fit on the screen? Does blackness meet the requirements and is it placed correctly? And make the exposure machine has enough time to reassure.
11. Set the correct exposure time and keep a record. Every three months or when the exposure decreases, the exposure time should be tested and adjusted to correct.
12. Keep the exposed screen plate away from the light source (daylight, incandescent light).
13. The development should be carried out with a suitable pressure of water for cleaning and development. In particular, the ink surface should be sufficiently cleaned and cannot be washed until the surface is not slippery. Insufficiently exposed photographic film will be stripped after cleaning.
14. Use soft, clean paper, a clean cloth or a vacuum cleaner to remove excess moisture.
15. Use appropriate patch materials to repair the screen plate.
16. Write all parameters to the meshes: thickness, exposure time, date, name.
Choose the suitable and high quality meshes
The printing plate is most important for screen printing, and the screen mesh is the core of the screen printing plate. No matter how good the frame is, if the mesh is not good or suitable, it will seriously affect the printing effect and customer experience. Wuxi Jinfeng Silkscreen Mesh Manufacturing Co., Ltd. specializing in the production of high quality screen mesh and filter mesh, with more than 20 years of production experience, the products throughout the country’s major mining companies and overseas. And get the praise from all the clients.