Silk screen printing on glass is made of polyester and industrial chemical fiber. Its textile fabrics are exquisite in craftsmanship, elegant in style, smooth and smooth, very smooth in touch and rich in color. It is widely used in home textiles and clothing, as well as toys and decorations.
Silk screen printing on glass has been specially treated to reduce the cost of cleaning and environmental impact by reducing the cleaning process and the use of chemicals. This product is especially suitable for small pixel printing and film soaking precision line moment printing. It supports the long-term use of plates and ensures that small details on the plates do not change.
· Material: 100% Polyester
· Weave Type: Plain
· Elasticity: Low
· Mesh Count: 6T-165T
· Monofilament Style: Yes
· Mesh/inch: 15-420 Mesh/inch
· Width: max width 3.68 M(1.45")
· Length: 20-50m/roll
· Thread Dia.: 31micron - 400 micron
· Aperture: 31 micron -1300micron
· Sample: Within 2 M free
Polyester Screen Printing Mesh (silk Screen Printing Mesh)
100% Polyester monofilament
6T-400 to 77T-55 use Wuxi JINTONG YARN.
80T-48 to 165T-31 use imported yarn from Switzerland and Japan.
The material can be customer request
31 micron -1300micron
31micron - 400 micron
White( 15-180mesh count/inch) & Yellow (200-420mesh count/inch)
20 to 50m, The max can be 1000m
T-shirt printing, Garment printing, Graphics printing, Ceramics, Glass, Cosmetic Bottles,Printed circuit boards and so on...
- Faster tensioning without damage to the threads
- Improved fabric strength
- Faster tension stabilization
- Higher tension threshold and breaking point
- Less tension loss during the stretching process
- Faster turnaround time from the screen room to the pressroom
- Improved registration due to stable tension
- Faster Print speeds
Screen printing mesh Mainly usage for different mesh count as following:
Beach towels, Pennant inks,
Textile inks, Opaque inks textile, T-shirts
Textile inks, Finer textile design, Water based inks.
Enamel inks, Very fine textile ink
Paper & Board inks, & textile
Vinyl inks, Plastic inks, Plastisol inks,
Halftone printing, Paper & Board Vinyl
U.V. printing, or very fine halftone work, solvent inks
White or Yellow Polyester screen printing mesh?
White screen printing mesh is the more economical of the two, and is primarily seen in lower mesh counts used for less-detailed designs. Higher count mesh is usually dyed yellow because the color yellow acts as a canceling factor for UV light and prevents refraction along the mesh strands when burning your screens. This allows for a more focused and precise exposure, keeping your screens as crisp as possible.
Mesh count is the number of threads per inch in the direction of warp and welt of the fabric. The mesh count is identical in both warp and welt direction for share filration's woven mesh.
Thread diameter is specified as the diameter of the thread in microns; Yarn sizes in both warp and welt directions are the same.
Mesh opening is the size or space between threads. The mesh opening is the result of the conbination of the mesh count and yarn size. Mesh opening will determine the size of amount of material that will pass through the fabric.
Features for polyester screen printing mesh
· 100% Polyester Monofilament
· 15-420MESH (6T-165T)
· 50" - 150" Wide, Plain Weave
· 30-200M, length custom inquiry available at request.
· Low Elongation
· Excellent Tear Resistance
· Very Good Dimensional Stability
· Faster tensioning without damage to the threads
· Higher tension threshold and breaking point
· Improved registration due to stable tension