Our white mesh screen materials use special post-processing technology, and its maximum tension reaches 500N/cm, which can meet the tension requirements and avoid damage during the stretching process. It adopts high-precision imported steel boring to ensure the consistency of the screen opening, thus avoiding the inaccuracy caused by the deformation of the screen during the printing process.
This white mesh screen material uses a special sheath core material, and the soft polyester component on the surface layer reduces the screen scratch wear and thus extends its service life. From the production to the final product, we have passed the test of more than ten procedures to ensure the quality of the product.
· Material: 100% Polyester
· Weave Type: Plain
· Elasticity: High
· Printing: Polyester Screen Printing
· Mesh Count: 40mesh-460mesh
· Monofilament Style: Yes
· color: white
· width: according to customer' demond
· length: 50 meters per roll or according to customer' demond
· Usage: Screen Prinitng
· Certificate: ISO9001
This white mesh screen material can be widely used in CD/DVD printing, printing PCB, printing LED and LCD, graphic screen printing, package printing, filtering, textile printing and dyeing, printing plate, printed electronics,ceramic decorating, glass printing, printing solar cell(battery), printing circuitry board and other industries.
● Faster tensioning without damage to the threads
● Improved fabric strength;Faster tension stabilization
● Higher tension threshold and breaking point;High elasticity;High heat resistance
● Less tension loss during the stretching process;High acid resistance
● Faster turnaround time from the screen room to the pressroom
● Improved registration due to stable tension;Faster printing speeds;High corrosion resistance