· Material: 100% Polyester
· Weave Type: Plain
· Elasticity: High
· Printing: Polyester Screen Printing
· Mesh Count: 18mesh-420mesh
· Monofilament Style: Yes
· Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
· Name: stretch fabric white mesh
· Width: customer required screen print mesh
· Length: normally 30 or 50meters or customer reuired
· Color: main in white or yellow( gold) screen print mesh
· Unit: lineal meter or square meter or yard screen print mesh
· Spraying the code: yes and spray as customer required on screen print mesh
· Packaging: roll on paper scroll, then in carton and plastic bag screen print mesh
· Delivery: express delivery, air transportation, shipping by sea or else
· Delivery time: normaly within 3 to 15days for small order, 15-30days for big orders
· Sample: free samples for A3, A4 size, 1 square meter for certain items
Packaging & Delivery
screen printing mesh roll on paper scroll, packing in carton and plastic bag, and then in plastic woven bag, it also can be packed as customers requirement.
within 3 to 30days for different orders1, normal items in store
1. screen printing mesh
2. Monofilament plain weave
3. High tension low elongation
4. Fast delivery
5. ISO9001: 2008
* Focusing on mesh screen since 1996
* Professional factory offer
* Competitive price than online suppliers
* Above 90% of our customers are continuous cooperation
* Best, efficient and professional service for you is our rule
* we‘re professional, choose best mesh screens for you
* 100% quality satisfaction from now customers based on serious quality control teams.
* Compared with EBay or other online suppliers, we have price and quality advantage
* No matter final users or dealers, we can help you on sales
Who are we?
Wuxi Jinfeng Silkscreen Mesh Manufacturing Co., Ltd is one of the leading exporter of screen mesh fabric, bolting cloth products in China. We' re concentrated in monofilament polyester screen print mesh , nylon mesh , filter cloth.
Countries USA, Canada, Mexico, Venezuela, UK, Spain, Pakistan, Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Australia, Egypt, etc. are main exporters of us at present.
Our factory was built at 1996 and equipped with 200 Swiss Sulzer ruti weaving machines, 4 Benninger high speed warping machines, 1 water washing heat setting machines. The width of weaving machines: 280cm, 330cm, 360cm, 390cm.
The most important is that we have very systemic and strict staff policy. Our quality management teams are all strict persons and machines; the system has also been successfully approved by the ISOQAR to the standard ISO9001:2000.
The mesh is mainly used in screen printing, textile, t shirt silk screen printing, screen print at home, Logo and banner print, ceramics industry, PCB, etc. Also cloth used for liquid filtering, oil and chemical high technology field.
Our Mission is: “Best quality and price products speak louder than anything!”
Wuxi Jinfeng screen printing mesh has the advantage of monofilament construction which are greater in uniformity of weave and free ink passage through the fabric mesh. Because of the uniform construction and tensile strength, it has many advantages for screen printing: abrasion resistance, high stability, the capability of weaving a much finer mesh per inch than multifilament, easy ink flow and deposits, a mesh structure for quality printing, easy cleaning and full reclaim ability. Ideal for printing where close registration is required. Wuxi Jinfeng mesh for screen printing can be purchased by the yard or by the roll. Available in white and yellow in most mesh counts. Wuxi Jinfeng screen mesh is made of low-elongation polyester screen printing mesh that improve strength and allow higher tension.
The role of mesh
The role of polyester screen printing mesh fabric is in screen printing is to act as a regulator, it is a way of metering the ink deposit while printing.
Fine screen print mesh has more threads per cm.
- The smaller the space in between each thread, the less ink can pass through and the thinner the ink needs to be.
- The larger the space in between each thread, allowing more ink to pass through and
the thicker the ink can be.
The polyest print mesh for sale normally comes in two clours:
• White polyester screen printing mesh - exposes faster
• Yellow mesh fabric for screen printing - keeps finer detail.
• White silk screen printing mesh reflects the UV light around, while yellow print mesh absorbs the UV light.
The main index of characteristic of screenprinting screens
The usual mesh screen printing is silk screen, nylon mesh, polyester screen printing mesh, stainless steel wire mesh.
The main index of characteristic of various screen printing screen mesh as below:
1. Tensile strength [g/d (g/diameter)] silk fabrics 3.7- 4.1 g/d, nylon mesh for screen printing 4.5- 5.8 g/d, polyester printing mesh 4.3- 5.5 g/d, stainless steel wire mesh 1.5 g/d.
2. Ratio of wet- and- dry strength (%), silk screen 92 ~ 100%, nylon screen mesh cloth 89-90%, polyester screen mesh 100%, monofilament screens stainless 100%.
3. Knot strength [g/d (g/diameter)], silk mesh screen 2.9 g/d, nylon screen mesh fabric 4.5-5.4 g/d, polyester fabric for screen printing 3. 4-4.4 g/d.
4. Tensile elongation (%), silk screen mesh 8 ~ 22%, nylon screenprint mesh 26 ~ 32%, polyester screenprinting fabric 16 ~ 30%, stainless steel screenprinting screens is 38%.
5. Elongation dry and wet ratio (%), tulle 120 ~ 134%, nylon screen printing mesh fabric 115-122%, polyester mesh screen printing 100%, stainless steel mesh of silk screen 100%.
How to choose right mesh fabrics
The polyester screen printing mesh you will use will be determined by:
1. What you are printing onto.
2. What ink you will be using.
3. The detail in your design.
A lower number means a coarser polyester screen printing mesh , a higher number means a finer mesh count. You will need to select the correct silk screen printing mesh count for the artwork you have produced.
Finer mesh counts for printing with water based inks will prove more difficult because the ink will dry up too quickly on the finer mesh counts.
With over 400 different polyest print mesh to choose from, selecting the correct mesh screen printing size can be a frustrating process. Use the following information as a general guideline for silkscreen fabric selection.
• 43T 110 mesh silk screen polyester silk screen printing mesh is used most commonly for general textile printing.
• Use 30 threads per inch polyester printing screen/mesh (12 threads per centimeter) for printing glitter inks.
• Use 60 threads per inch screenprinting fabric (24 threads per centimeter) for athletic printing, opaque ink deposits, thick puff ink, and shimmer ink.
• Use 85 threads per inch monofilament polyester screen printing mesh (34 threads per centimeter) for heavy coverage on dark shirts, solid under-base prints, puff, metallic, and shimmer inks, and transfer printing.
• Use 125 threads per inch printing screen mesh (49 threads per centimeter) for general printing on dark shirts, under-base prints with detail, prints on dark nylon jackets, and silver shimmer ink.
• Use 180 threads per inch screen print mesh for printing (71 threads per centimeter) for muti color printing on light shirts, light colored nylon jackets.
• Use 230 threads per inch polyester screen printing mesh fabric (90 threads per centimeter) for detailed muti color printing on light shirts, light nylon jackets, over printing on dark shirts.
• Use 305 thread per inch high tension polyest print mesh (120 threads per centimeter) for process color on light shirts, overprinting on dark shirts.
• When printing fleece goods use 20 threads lower. When printing with an automatic press use 30 threads higher.