This mesh screen printing is mainly for the strict demand of high-end screen printing and improving the quality of screen printing and reducing the printing cost. It has been tested by many industry insiders and tested by the market for long-term inspection. The product has high screen tension, small elongation, low tension loss rate of the screen printing machine, and high azimuth stability. And it can shorten the exposure time, so it is suitable for customers in high-precision printing, industrial screen printing, production electronics, printed circuit boards, solar panels or medical equipment.
· Material: 100% Polyester
· Weave Type: Plain
· Elasticity: High
· Mesh Count: 13T-165T
· Monofilament Style: Yes
· Product Name: Polyester screen printing mesh
· technical: woven
· weave type: plain
· application: screen printing
· heat resistant: 120 degree
· thread diameter: 30-150micron
· certificate: SGS FDA
1. Using high-quality fiber as raw material, the surface of the wire mesh is specially treated to withstand many times of high-pressure friction, so that the wire mesh has high safety and durability.
2. The textile method has plain and twill, and the color has yellow net and white net, opening size isfrom 25 mcron to 700 micron, so it has a variety of different styles to choose from.
3. Polyester mesh has the advantages of solvent resistance, high temperature resistance, water resistance and chemical resistance. When it is subjected to external pressure, its physical properties are stable and its stretchability is small.
4. This is a food grade polyester woven fabric, so it is safe and non-toxic.
5. It has FDA quality control, and all of our products have been tested before shipping.
2.Excellent tear and acid resistance
3.Very good dimensional stability
4.Faster tensioning without damage to the threads.
It can be used for PCB screen printing, Glass screen printing mesh, Ceramic screen printing fabric, Texitle screen printing material.
The products are used in a wide range of different fields, such as the medical and diagnostic industries
filtration in food, beverage, flour sieving industry.
Yarn - raw yarn inspection process - warping - drawing in heddle - drawing in reed - weaving - initial survey - washing - heat setting treatment - physical properties inspection - products inspeciton - products